Thursday, March 7, 2013

Chips Ahoy!

In two past articles, I've leveled accusations at Godlike Productions for being a hypocritical and shady website. To ban people from posting on a "Conspiracy Theory Forum" is either incredibly hypocritical and stupid, or ingenius in generating horrible publicity.

Running a conspiracy forum in a fascist nature is fucking stupid.


You can click the above link if you want to give me ad-revenue, (Just kidding, this website is entirely free...unlike Godlike Productions. I also don't delete or censor peoples comments.) but I'm just gonna post his responses to my article right here in this thread.


Right off the bat, he's using the most cliche possible internet rebuttal - implying I'm literally 'angry' or 'upset' with him. It seems like whenever people are inadequate at arguing and are "losing" in a debate, they resort to this tired accusation to appear superior in a passive aggressive, condescendingly smarmy fashion. Basically, the idea is to patronize the person making you look like an idiot.

No bro, I'm not mad. In fact, as I have stated before, I actually knew the second you trolled me that I would get banned for trolling you back. And that's the exact reason I decided to troll you back - because I knew it would provide further proof of the insincere nature of your shitty website.

"Hey everybody, I'm a moderator at a conspiracy theory forum. I don't understand satire due to my illiteracy. I start flame wars in forum threads that I later delete when I am out-classed by a superior Jimmie Rustler. Then I accuse that person of stalking me for posting responses to my public forum posts, while simultaneously going to his personal blog and leaving comments. Ironically, he does not delete my comments on his personal blog, despite the fact I deleted his comments on a public message board. I am a fucking idiot.
"


So first he's suggesting his trolling really pissed me off, then ironically telling me to take a pill. (Ironic considering one of the biggest conspiracy theories ever is Big Pharmas shady stranglehold on peoples health.) I respond to this in an intelligent, collected fashion. Then he disregards this entirely and responds again with "Don't be mad bro," going on to suggest I have thin skin. He then uses the terms "Waahmbulance" and "LMAO" in a condescending fashion.

Anyone who uses the term "LOL" or "LMAO" or "ROFLMAO" as a shallow attempt to make another person appear inferior is a fucking idiot. Instead of responding to my discussion with a retort of equal substance, he resorts to more cliche, internet passive-aggressiveness to appear superior. If you're gonna attempt to insult someone, why the fuck would you use the term "Waahmbulance?"

I don't even think that is really "CHIP" responding, I actually suspect it's Buck Remington from "Tired High" and "Requiem of Urbanity" attempting to rile me up. If so, thanks for the article material, Buck! And if it actually IS Chip, then....thanks for the article material, Chip!


I'm labeled as "TROUBLE" at GLP for this "Little website?" Someone who writes a "CONSPIRACY HUMOR BLOG" is banned from a CONSPIRACY THEORY FORUM for being a trouble maker? Sweet, I guess I'll just go to the CIA, FBI, and White House websites and spam my "CONSPIRACY HUMOR BLOG." I'm sure all the people involved in all the false flags I regularly lampoon on my blog will appreciate my satire. I'll get WAY MORE feedback from the staff of various letter organizations than I will from OTHER CONSPIRACY THEORISTS.

THERE IS NO WAY OTHER CONSPIRACY THEORISTS WOULD FIND THIS BLOG FUNNY. NO WAY AT ALL! CONSPIRACY THEORISTS ARE HUMORLESS SHELLS INCAPABLE OF TAKING A STEP BACK AND CHUCKLING AT THE TIN-FOIL HAT THEY'VE CRAFTED FOR THEMSELVES. IT'S NOT LIKE THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE ON GLP POSTING IN A HUMOROUS FASHION. CLEARLY I WAS THE ONLY PERSON ON GLP WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR, WHICH IS WHY I AM LABELED A TROUBLE MAKER, RIGHT CHIP?
 
Fuck, I didn't mean to have caps lock on! Now Chip is gonna think I'm actually 'angry' or something and try to use it to belittle me! OH NO! (Fuck, there goes the caps lock again. I meant to say "Oh no.")
 

 What do they say about opinions, "~Chip?" I'm fully aware of the phrase, "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has them and they all get fucked." What does that have to do with this situation?
 
I will continue to "WALLOW" in my "HATE," but I use both terms very loosely. See, as the author of these writings, I realize the intent is to make people LAUGH and to THINK, that the opinions are highly exaggerated and that the most intense "hatred" on the blog is a translation of some petty, mild frustration I have that I blow out of proportion for laughs.
 

 
If you're too illiterate to understand 'intentionally abrasive comedy,' then we can just chalk it up to stupidity. Go watch some Doug Stanhope and South Park, read some Maddox and Rantlister and educate yourself. This is an entire genre of comedy, jackass. It's not popular, it's definitely a "niche," I don't expect people to LIKE it but I also think anyone who doesn't GET it is a fucking idiot. So again, we could just chalk it all up to your stupidity. But if you actually realize this site is supposed to be funny...and you probably do, considering the title of the website has "CONSPIRACY THEORY HUMOR" in it.....then you should probably rethink your rebuttals to my posts, because nothing says "Thin-skinned" like intentionally missing the joke then bitching about it. Don't call me thin-skinned when you literally need to ignore the comedic element of my writing to respond unfavorably.

By the way, what is with the little '~' before your name? Is that supposed to represent a floppy, semi-flacid penis you will put into your mouth and draw upon succulently? Or is that the supposed "Olive branch" you extended? In no way did you extend any sort of Olive Branch in ANY of your responses to my article. You merely attempted to condescend to me and derail my criticism of Godlike Productions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you should strike me down I will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.