Sunday, February 10, 2013

Faces of Death (Beyonces Half-Time Performance)

It's funny, because I still haven't found out who won the Superbowl. The only thing about the Superbowl I've heard a thing about is a few mentions of the commercials, and of course, the many faces of death worn by Beyonce during the half-time show. Hell, I don't even know who was in the Superbowl. And I don't care. Nor do I care about Beyonce 'Sasha Fierce' Knowles-Z, or her shitty husband Jay Z, or their shittily named child "Blue Ivy" (aka "BUY EVIL"), or how how many shit-covered cocks they clean with their mouths between the trio of them on a daily basis. Stupid arrogant pricks, always partying with Obama and getting yelled at by Robert De Niro at fancy parties.







No comments:

Post a Comment

If you should strike me down I will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.