Sunday, January 20, 2013

Troll Hunting (Part 9)

Short. Sweet. Classy, and understated. I present....

TROLLING HUNTING PART 9 







Just for context, here's more pictures of this chick. 







And even a GIF.
 


My offer is quite factual, in that I totally would let her sit on my face for hours on end. The whole "ancient tongues" bit was a bit exaggerated - you see, I thought I'd add something sweet and romantic to supplement my raw, lustful inquiry. Although I'm not nearly fluent enough in Akkadian to speak through her with it, I would try my damnedest, uttering incomprehensible phrases in a dead language until I was too tongue tied (and she was too satisfied) to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you should strike me down I will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.