Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Troll Hunting (Part 6)

Now readers, I know I promised a particular target for "Troll Hunting (Part 6)" in "Troll Hunting (Part 5)."


But I already responded to his comment on Facebook, and he's taking even longer to respond to me than I took to respond to him.


I should have said "Your stupid" as troll-bait. Seriously, I had an actual excuse for the length of time it took me to craft that amazingly articulate response - I was blocked from posting anything on Facebook for 24 hours....


....because of Sheldon "FuckedYouFucker" Cooper.


What's your excuse, Dakin Billin? And what kind of name is that, anyway? Who the fuck do you think you are, Flotsam Jetsam? How the fuck do you even pronounce that shit?

As of writing this, the day is J
anuary 1st, 2013. The time is 7:43 PM (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada). So according to Facebook, my response took exactly:

2 days, 16 hours and 7 minutes.

As of writing this, it is now 7:49 PM, and my response to your response (that took 2 days, 16 hours, and 7 minutes) has remained UNCHALLENGED for approximately....

5 days, 6 hours, and 43 minutes.

On top of all this, the meme I posted was dated December 18th, 2012 at 6:16 AM. It took you approximately...

  6 Days, 12 hours and 43 minutes

....to come up with "memes are stupid."

So good look on topping your all-time record of 'Time it takes to come up with a crappy come-back.' You might beat the 6 Day, 12 hour, 43 minute record time yet! You have 18 hours left, from this point, so chop chop!

But I'm gonna move on to my next victim instead of waiting the 17 days, 4 hours and 15 minutes it'll take for you to come up with your next response (probably "No, YOU'RE stupid!") I'm moving on to better targets. Namely, CCPCakes from Youtube.

I left a trap for this one, though. See, CCPcakes message me on YOUTUBE, not YAHOO. But in the message I send back to them, I refer to this CCPCakes as having a "YAHOO ACCOUNT." So I set them up with the inevitable response, "THIS IS YOUTUBE, JACKASS! LULZULZULZULZ!!!!111!" Here's the message...er, suicide note....I sent to CCPcakes.

2 comments:

If you should strike me down I will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.