Friday, January 4, 2013

Spike Your Enthusiasm


God dammit, Fox. Making it impossible to post hilarious Cast Away / Curb Your Enthusiasm mash-ups on Youtube. I fully expected the video to be taken down for "Copyright Infringement," but these douchebags literally removed the video within 10 - 20 minutes of me uploading it. 

How exactly is a scene of Cast Away with music from Curb Your Enthusiasm placed over it detrimental to Fox, anyhow? It's not like I'm scaring away potential DVD purchases of 'Cast Away' with my 1 minute, 45 second video. If anything, I'm generating more interest in a movie that is likely already in the Wal-Mart bargain bins. Hell, if I was at Wal-Mart, and I saw Cast Away in the bargain for $5 on my way out of the store after my weekly regiment of masturbating in the fitting rooms, I'd definitely buy it. Cast Away is a stellar $5 purchase.

The love story between Tom Hanks and the volleyball is so gripping. Great actors, the both of them.

Here's a link to the video on Vimeo:

FUCK YOU FOX



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you should strike me down I will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.