Monday, December 10, 2012

Troll Hunting (Part 2)

The best part about the whole thing is how the original status was "People are so dum(b)...." and then this kid proves her point, like, 7 times. We even go into a META discussion about trolling, and he still misses every joke I make. I really think the catalyst in situations like these is calling the other person a "fag" or "faggot." People are so uncomfortable about their sexualities, the second their heterosexuality is questioned, they go full potato.

Yup, I left my Facebook profile uncensored. Jon OfThe Shred is my personal profile. If you have a nice rack in your profile picture, I'll probably accept your friend request.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you should strike me down I will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.