Saturday, November 10, 2012

"It's a Twap(field)!" {Issue: -4}





It's a Twap!'field is a shameless reimagining of a brilliant parody. And what better time to (re)release this turd on the world than right after news that Lucas Films was purchased by Disney hit the streets, giving fanboys the world over heart attacks, hernias, and reason to commit suicide? But more on Episode 7 later, I've got to quiet my mind and become one with the force before I release my article. Here's the first few installments of "It's a Twap!'field"

These will be updated at least weekly, until I run out of the ones I made last year and have to start making new ones. At which point...every other week? Once every three months? Who knows?


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you should strike me down I will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.