Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fuck Off, Green Day

Green Day are faggots. Fuck Green Day. Their music has always sucked, and they are hypocrites. Right, make an album called "American Idiot" when you're one of the bands directly responsible for dumbing people down with your shitty pop-punk, that makes a lot of sense. You make all your money here, then you insult the very people stupid enough to spend money on your shitty albums? You ungrateful cock-suckers.

I'm one of the first people to point out how fucking stupid most people are in this country. And how vapid, bland, generic, cookie-cutter, and trendy the entertainment industry is. It's not about talent, it's about money and social conditioning. I'm also one of the first to point out how everyone is more concerned with their popularity and their image than their intellect. Or how it took SIX full seasons for Jersey Shore to get cancelled.


The thing is, if I ever get mainstream success with my music, I'm not gonna dumb down my product and start playing 4-chord songs to remain successful. And not only that, but I'm actually from America. So I have more of a right to bash the idiocy here than Green Day does. Again, Green Days success is a direct result of the idiocy of America, so they're basically shooting their own career in the foot by making fun of the people stupid enough to buy their shitty albums.

Green Day are just a poor mans Sum 41, who were a poor mans Blink 182, who were a poor mans Leftover Crack.

Now usually when I make an update there is some relevance to what I'm saying. I like to tackle current events, much like an episode of South Park. It's not like I crafted a custom dartboard stocked with pictures of bands and celebrities I hate to decide what my next article is gonna be. I need to be reminded why something sucks, and then pick it apart accordingly.
 Damn, I might have to print that out and start selling them. Imagine the hours of fun that could be had throwing sharp objects into Kristen Stewarts face, or skewering the Rubblebucket logo. Or throwing a dart right into Kanye Wests eye, or up George W Bushes nose. But I'm getting off topic, here. Lets get back to Dreen Gay.

The reason I decided to direct my hatred towards Green Day, aside from their music sucking copious amounts of donkey balls, was an incident that took place two days ago, at the "iHeartRadio" music festival in Las Vegas.

Wait, what kind of fucking name for a festival is that? iHeartRadio? No spaces, and a lowercase i? Who honestly loves the radio? The radio is fucking horrible. I think the radio has, like 105 songs, collectively, between every station - they play the same shit over and over again. They even ruin perfectly good classic rock songs. I've heard "Horse With No Name" plenty of times, why not switch it up with some of their lesser known material, you jackasses? And if I hear "The Joker" by Steve Miller Band one more time I think I'm gonna burn down a hospital.

I'm getting off-topic again though...
Apparently, Green Days singer Billy Joe was on his period and was menstruating all over the stage. The blood flowing from his vagina was said to be full of sand and other small debris. I also heard rumors circulating that Lil Wayne slipped on the period blood and broke his neck shortly after Green Day went backstage to finger each others butt-holes. Ok, maybe Lil Wayne breaking his neck wasn't a rumor, but just wishful thinking on my part...but one can always hope, right? And Green Day fingering each others butt-holes was actually confirmed fact. Billy Joe calmed right down after the drummer was wrist deep in his anus.

Billy Joe is not to be confused by Billy Joel, by the way. Billy Joel is an actual musician with actual talent and actual good music. I'm sure he doesn't throw bitch fits and smash up his instruments to look cool, either.


"Fuck this shit. I'm gonna play a new fucking song, fuck this shit. Give me a fucking break, ONE minute left? One minute fucking left?! You're gonna fucking give me ONE MINUTE?!"

Yea, they're gonna give you one minute. That's more than you deserve, you cock sucker.


"There - look at that fucking sign right there, ONE MINUTE." 

We've established the amount of time left, brah. Wasting your time throwing a temper tantrum and saying "one minute" a dozen times is only wasting the one minute you have left, you fucking idiot. Shut the fuck up and play your shitty music to your shitty fans who have shitty taste.

"Let me fucking tell you something. Let me tell you something. I've been around since fucking nineteen fucking eighty eight." 

Hey, 1988, that's the year I was born! And despite being born the year YOU started playing music, my music still pisses ALL OVER yours! Hell, I do more in one song than you do in an entire album, you piece of shit hack.

"And you're gonna give me one fucking minute?!"  

Yea, one minute.....and likely tens of thousands of dollars to play your sophomoric, pre-school music. Quit fucking bitching, you've made millions off your music, and yet you barely know how to play your instrument. Meanwhile, I play 15 instruments I taught myself and have trouble making over $100 for a gig. You ungrateful, untalented asshole. There's thousands of musicians like me that would kill to have that one minute, to even make a fraction of the money you make for your generic pop punk tripe.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me! You're fucking kidding me! What the FUCK?! I'm not fucking Justin Beiber, you motherfuckers!"  

Who brought up Justin Beiber? What does Justin Beiber have to do with any of this, aside from being a more talented vocalist than you are, Billy Joe? Why do people feel the need to constantly bring Justin Beiber into conversations? Maybe if people shut the fuck up about Justin Beiber, we wouldn't have to hear about god damn Justin Beiber all the god damn time. Justin Beiber sucks, but continually talking about him only keeps him in the limelight longer. Just shut the fuck up about Justin Beiber, and maybe he'll go back to the gay bath-houses he was discovered in by Usher.

"You gotta be fucking joking. This is a fucking joke!" 

Yea, just like your music...a joke. Except, your music is an unfunny joke without a punchline, and your set getting cut short is actually pretty funny.

"I got one minute, one minute left, oh now I got nothing left, now I got nothing left. Let me show you what one fucking minute means."

The funny thing is, you smashing that guitar produces a more pleasant sound than when you are playing it.


"One minute. God fucking love you all. We'll be back."

Hopefully you WILL be back, Billy Joe...with broken limbs, black eyes, and internal bleeding. 

Now I found this article over at Bloody-Disgusting. WHY a horror movie website is posting articles on shitty pop-punk bands is beyond me...there are countless of bands that have actual horror themes to their music, and yet they waste bandwidth on GREEN DAY? Granted, Green Days generic pop punk is quite horrific to the ears of anyone with taste, so perhaps that is the reason. But apparently, this douchebag on Bloody-Disgusting didn't agree with my opinion on the shittiness of Green Day, took personal offense, and decided to attack me personally for not sharing the same shitty taste he has.




Based on my picture I don't like good music? Well, based on your post, you're a fucking idiot. That's Dr Rockso from Metalocalypse, you retard, it has nothing to do with ICP. And since when did not liking Green Day mean you automatically like Jonas Brothers, Katy Perry, and Justin Beiber? They're practically the same genre of music. You'll find all 4 of those artists together on "Now That's What I Call Music 785," or "Kidz Bop 1443." And that's because it's all generic, poppy trash.

Like I said in my responses, Green Day and their middle-school playing level is actually a lot closer to Jonas Brothers, Katy Perry, and Justin Beiber than ICP is. You wouldn't hear ICP on Kidz Bop or Now Thats What I Call Music. No, I don't like ICP, but I sure as hell find them more entertaining than Green Day, in that ICP don't take themselves seriously at all - Green Day take themselves VERY SERIOUSLY, which is extremely evident in the video that inspired this article. 



 The funniest thing about this whole scenario, is how they're dropping an album this week. So basically, they completely FAKED this temper tantrum to get themselves a shit ton of publicity and press before they drop their album. That's SO PUNK, right?! Faking a temper tantrum to increase record sales?! Wait, I though punk was about anarchy and not being herded like sheep towards mainstream appeal? Oh yea, that's right, Green Day is POP, not PUNK. 




I wonder how happy that guitar is to be smashed? Just think, all the shows it had to endure making the sound of terrible, generic, cookie-cutter pop punk. That guitar was probably in a suicidal state, Billy Joe was just putting it out of its misery.



How much money did Green Day make playing that gig? That's what I want to know. I'm sure it was more than most people make in a year of honest labor. Fucking hacks. I hope your album sells no more than 300 copies. It seems like the only time this piece of shit keeps his mouth shut is when another mans tongue is down his throat.




UPDATE: Now the PR is saying Billie Joe was all drunk and drugged up. Classic move for a shitty musician, make an ass of yourself and use drugs and alcohol as an excuse. Then follow that up by saying you're going to go into rehab. Perhaps this very article made its way to the band, and they realized people could see right through his fake temper tantrum of a publicity stunt of a tirade? I can't help but troll their Facebook fans now.







23 comments:

  1. The fuck is your problem?
    I'm just gonna leave with the fact that you've put Green Day (and even Justin Bieber - and I am not a fan at all) on the board, but left Scumbag Romney off!

    Just get over yourself, and sure, maybe you don't like their music, but at least they've stuck with the philosophy of punk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Punk? 1) Since when punks have a philosophy? 2) Since when Green Day are punk?

      Delete
  2. The fuck is my problem? My problem is ungrateful cock-suckers like Green Day making millions of dollars and STILL finding shit to bitch about, when talented musicians in the underground can't even get paying gigs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a case of working your way to the top. I assume that's how they got there, and how a guy named Frank Turner has done too - playing over 1000 shows in 5 years, starting off at tiny gigs, recently selling out Wembley in London. If they work hard enough, they'll get there.

      And lets be honest, regardless of money or status, if you've been told you've got a 45 minute set which gets cut in half whilst playing your set, you'd be pissed. Whether it be at a major event like that, or at your local pub.

      Delete
    2. I've had sets cut short before, and believe me, I didn't throw a bitch fit on stage. Instead, I'd handle the situation accordingly, like a MAN, and have a word with the promoter, face-to-face. Again, considering the amount of success Green Day has had over the years (which I don't understand at all, considering they suck), Billy Joe is an ungrateful cock-sucker to do that.

      Delete
    3. In FACT, I've thrown shows myself, and sacrificed FULL SETS OF MUSIC so that the other bands, who traveled from other states, would get their full set time. I've also played festival gigs where I was rewarded with an extra hour of time to play, because bands ended up being late. Perhaps the karma of being a musician willing to sacrifice their own set for the benefit of others, and being a musician just grateful to be playing in front of people, ended up helping me out in the long run, getting me that extra time at some of the sets. In any case, Green Day did NOT handle that situation professionally, but I really wouldn't expect them to, considering their music isn't all that professional and sounds like 6th graders in a garage.

      Delete
  3. If the "philosophy of punk" is playing shitty, mainstream, poppy, sophomoric music and amassing legions of teeny boppers and jackasses like yourself as fans, then yes, they seem to be sticking to that philosophy of mediocrity rather nicely.

    And by the way, how about posting your name, you pussy, instead of remaining anonymous?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha how have Greenday ever had a philosophy of punk?? This is punk - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BZ2UoBZzEI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was being sarcastic, I don't think Green Day is anything more than a shitty pop band. Someone ELSE claimed they had a punk philosophy, and this article is me shooting holes in their theory.

      Delete
    2. Sorry, I was replying to the anonymous poster, I should've pointed that out haha. Nice blog!

      Delete
    3. Ah, my mistake Baka. For once I'm glad I didn't respond to someone with the childish insults I usually resort to :B

      Delete
  5. Think about something here.

    I contract you to play a show at my venue, you travel and get your shit done to show up and put a set list together to fill the allowed time i gave you. You made a set list whith many of your songs, ranging from old favorites and newl released tracks.

    Halfway through your set, before playing the new tracks, you get cut off.

    That is a big fuck you to the artist.

    This type of event is not a couple of guys in a bar with a guitar, it is defined in a contract down to the last details, band x will come play for x minutes for x compensation that may or may not include transport and lodging costs.

    They got fucked over so another artist can have the spotlight, I would of done the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the band members later said they weren't cut off at all, just a publicity stunt before their new bull shit album drops next week, so punk..

      Delete
    2. Again, if they have to sacrifice 20 minutes, big deal - they headline tours. Their music is in movies, and shitty TV shows like Dawsons Creek, and shit. People get STUCK WITH THEIR MUSIC AS THEIR GRADUATION SONG. Entire classes of students associate their time in high school with "Boulevard of Broken Dreams." I shudder at that thought.

      It was selfish and childish of that asshole, 40 years of age, to act like such a primadonna faerie on stage. I could understand if their music had any depth, but if you hear ONE Green Day song, you've pretty much heard them all. So big deal if they actually got cut off.....but....

      ....they didn't. It was a publicity stunt.

      Delete
  6. I recently promoted your website on Reddit.com. I'm sure that's why you got more comments as usual. Are you liking it?

    http://www.reddit.com/r/rant/comments/10d4z0/fuck_off_green_day/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You da man, FuckedYouFucker. The only time I've ever used Reddit is to ask Tenacious D questions before they dropped Rize of the Fenix

      Delete
    2. I also DID post this all over Green Days Facebook to stir the shit even more, as well as on Bloody-Disgusting. The Gnarnia article is still the one I got the most hits on, followed by the Dark Knight Returns spoiler article.

      Delete
  7. "And not only that, but I'm actually from America. So I have more of a right to bash the idiocy here than Green Day does."

    You do realize Green Day are also from America, right? Ever heard of Oakland, California?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought they were from the Boulevard of Brokeback Dreams?

      Delete
  8. I love Green Day. I've been listening to them for about 20 years now. I don't give 2 shits about what anyone thinks about them or me for that matter for listening to them. I embrace the fact that not everyone likes the same things, because that would make the world a boring place. What I don't like is when a person name-drops random underground/older bands in order to feel justified by their "awesome musical tastes", because obviously their opinion is better than everyone elses.

    That said, the next time you go to write a piece like this about *anyone*, please take the time to do a little research on the subject. What you said may be opinion, but your facts are a little fucked up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't give 2 shits, you say? Well, then you MUST give 3 shits, considering you decided to reply to the article. Way to invalidate your reply the third sentence in.

      Delete
  9. hahaha this shitty blog suck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If this were the real Billie Joe, I'd challenge him to a song-writing competition and a fist fight.

      I'd also tell him using the pluralized variant of 'suck' would be the suitable choice in that poor sentence, but then would stop, reminding myself that a dude that's 40 years old that still shops at Hot Topic and throws temper tantrums would probably not care about proper grammar.

      I would then tell him to get some guitar lessons, and also to pull the stick out of his ass.

      Delete

If you should strike me down I will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.