Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Catwoman kills Bane, who breaks Batmans back, who survives but fakes his death and passes the torch to "Robin" John Blake

Is that how the Dark Knight Rises ends, you ask? Fuck if I know, I haven't seen it yet. But I searched for spoilers on the net so I could share with everyone what I found. Ya know, just in case anyone wanted to save their money and buy a gram of headies instead of going to the theaters.

Random spoilers I came across:

  • Batman bangs a character named "Miranda," who ends up being Talia Al Ghul, who is Ra's Al Ghuls daughter, who is in Batman Begins.
  •  Blake, Talia, Gordon, and Catwoman all figure out Batman is Bruce Wayne by the end of the movie.
  • Catwoman says "You know I have to kill you now!" before killing Bane.
  •  Talia dies in a crash.
  • She also stabs Batman.
  • The Joker dies at the end of Arkham City.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you should strike me down I will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.